|Full name||Uber Reptiles|
|Behind the scenes information|
Uber Reptiles are Boss Cass' henchmen that have been enhanced by Karlos. They are enhanced by transferring warm, mammal blood into their bodies, and transferring their cold, reptile blood into the bodies of other mammals, which would cause the internal temperatures of mammals to decrease dramatically and weaken them.
There are three types of Uber Reptiles:
- Uber Frills: The Uber version of the Frills. They are usually found asleep and can be ambushed. Appearances: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue,Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night Of The Quinkan
- Uber Blue-Tongues: The Uber versions of the Blue-Tongues. Are similar to Uber Frills but do not sleep and are tougher. Appearances: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
- Uber Ninja-Geckos: The Uber versions of the Ninja-Geckos. They are slightly weaker than other Uber Retiles but are faster and can also blow blue fire breath from their mouth. Appearances: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
These reptiles are found through out the game such as the prologue in Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue and the final battle in the same game.
- In reality, transferring warm blood and cold blood to reptiles and mammals (respectively) would simply result in death.
- There is concept art for an unused Uber reptile called the Uber Goanna
- External link