Two Up is the first level played in Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It's set in a billabong, with the portal located in Bli Bli Station within Rainbow Cliffs. In this level, Ty collects a second boomerang giving him the ability to glide in the air and have a better chance at defeating enemies. Enemies such as the common Frills and Kangaroos are also introduced.
- Find 5 Bilbies
- Bilby 2: Next to 3 crates halfway through the level.
- Bilby 3: On top of another ledge near Golden Cog #3.
- Bilby 4: After the small cave, go on the bridge and jump on the land to the
- left. The cage is behind the pillar.
- Bilby 5: In the area where you hit the three buttons with Tys boomerang to adjust the platforms into place. Jump up to the highest platform and glide into the waterfall.
- Time Attack
- Once you're in the starting place, stand near the hovering clock and press the action button to start a mini race.
- Race to the finish line under 38 seconds and go through all the rings to receive the Thunder Egg.
- Glide the gap
- Thunder Egg on the other side.
- Rang the Frills
- second boomerang.
- Rock Jump
- Super Chomp
- button repetitively to bite all the spy eggs in a row. On the ledge at the
- top is the Thunder Egg.
- Lower the platforms
- instead and jump on the higher one. Then, glide to the higher part of the path
- from the platform to access a new area. Hit the 3 switches on the wall in
- this new area to activate the moving platforms. Jump on those platforms to
- reach the Thunder Egg on top.
- Body 8
- When Ty responds angrily about the Bilbies' cages, he sounds alot like Sly. That's because in this game, they were both voiced by Stig Wemyss.
- Likely due to its symbolism as the first actual stage of the series, its theme is the first heard while playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: Boomerang Blast.