|Behind the scenes information|
|First appearance||"Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan"|
|Voice Actor||Vernon Wells|
Ridge was an adopted child who never knew his real parents. One day, he set off to find them. This let him to New Burramudgee. Ridge has a sister named Brolga, though she is not in any of the games beside Boomerang Blast.
After defeating the enemies nearby, Ty asks how he can get back to Burramudgee, only to find out that he is in Burramudgee, or what is left of it. Ty must then hold off the invading forces while Ridge tries to close the fortified town's gate.
Ridge explains that the Quinkan have ravaged the land since Ty's speculated death, and that what's left is held together by someone only known as "the General." Ridge takes Ty to meet the General, who Ty is surprised to see is none other than Dennis, and Ridge's only response upon finally learning Ty's name is "..The Ty?"
After this, Ridge takes a backseat in the story, being available to talk to as a minor NPC guarding the gate, but otherwise, having no importance to the plot, not even appearing in the ending.
Ridge is clearly a serious fighter, having the skills and mentality necessary to fight off large groups of enemies. Despite this, he still retains a sense of humor, and addresses Ty as "Tiger."
Like many, he clearly respects Ty's legendary status as the local hero, seeming quite surprised to discover who Ty was. However, when he was discussing Ty having saved an entire town, he threw out his hands with an almost sarcastic "wow," which may show he is not easily impressed.
"I really love listening to you trying to talk tough. It makes me laugh. If Sly was here, he'd laugh too."
"You know, out of all the rang throwers I've seen, you're definitely one of them."
"After seeing you fight, I reckon you've got all the skills to be a professional. Plumber. Haha, just messing with you!"
- Ridge is blind in his right eye.
- In the beginning of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 when four Quinkan are destroyed and only the ones on the walls are left, when Ridge is not moving he is holding the Deadlyrang, Sly's signature 'rang.
- This may be intentional, as he also mentions Sly in a companion-esque way at other times. It is possible in Ty's absence he has befriended Sly.
- There have been several rumors that Ridge could be one of Ty's brothers who was sent to The Dreaming, but came back to find his parents.
- In Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 trailer it is shown that originally Sly was helping Ty fight off the Quinkan at the town gates. However, Ridge had taken his place by the time the game was released.